This website has
listings. Claim the
Mytown Locations and Links
Stirling.co.uk est in 1994
Towns and Cities
News & Reviews
Mytownonvideo.co.uk Ltd. has set up a licence opportunity for individuals and organisations throughout the UK and Ireland to join in our success.
The licence for Liverpoolonvideo.co.uk is still available.
THE LICENCE INCLUCES:
1. Full use of this domain name and website and all related internet services. You will have full control of the content of this website.
2. Administrator control of the branded Facebook page, Twitter account and YouTube channel that are integrated with this website.
3. Opportunity to retain all income generated from entries on this website.
4. Opportunity to earn commission based income from any affiliate marketing websites. Mytownonvideo.co.uk can assist in setting up the affiliate marketing programs for all licencees.
5. Video editing support from Mytownonvideo.co.uk for every video produced.
6. You will be part of a national brand identity and network of over 400 UK websites, covering all towns and cities.
7. A fully integrated marketing package to monitor viewings and enquiries.
8. Excellent Search Engine Optimisation techniques due to our 17 years experience in the industry.
9. A pricing structure that makes the costs affordable to the small business owner. This is a highly attractive offer that will appeal to all businesses in any town, city or area.
We are interested in speaking to any organisations, groups, tourist associations who would like to take advantage of our video production offer for your current members. This licence opportunity is also available to the highest calibre of people looking for an ongoing, residual source of income.
LICENCEE MONTHLY INCOME:
Monthly Video Charges.
Licencees charge video customers from
￡20 a month
to cover the cost of ongoing marketing of the completed videos. This represents the monthly income that licencees can earn for every video produced.
Standard Video Production.
There are very low charges for standard video production, video editing, script writing, professional voiceover recordings and final production of a video about a local business. The costs of this are only to designed to cover expenses and licencees can pass this cost onto the video customers, or generate more income by completing the filming themselves.
Premium Video Production.
Video customers can be charged for a premium video service by the licencee, agreed during the sales process. This service includes:
~ Graphics integrated into video production.
~ Extended time for on-site filming.
~ Multiple locations requiring filming.
~ Blue screen presenters integrated into video.
~ Extended voiceover recordings.
~ Multiple voiceover artists being used for recording scripts.
~ Video Animation.
Mytownonvideo.co.uk can assist in the delivery of a premium video service for customers who require this service.
Commission based income is also earned from our affiliate links with Booking.com and Laterooms.com for accommodation providers listed on the website. See links on the right of this page. From each accommodation provider's page on this site, there will be a direct booking link to each of these online booking providers, that will earn additional revenue share for the licencee.
Licencees are also free to set up pages for national retailers and link to their websites to earn affiliate income directly from them. Many of these national brands are already providing professionally produced videos of product demonstrations for their affiliate marketers to use.
THE COST OF A LICENCE:
There are no set up costs. There are no charges for any internet or video hosting services. There is a flat rate monthly fee charged for the complete package, depending on location. This cost will be covered by the first batch of videos made, and likely to be recuperated within a couple of months of offering the video service.
We are available anytime. If you have to call please try and keep it to normal working hours.
University of Stirling Innovation Park, Stirling
TEL: 0845 8331495
Select a topic
Ideas for a day out
Also see your town on
LiverpoolOnVideo.co.uk is owned and managed by Mytownonvideo.co.uk Ltd. Copyright 2007 - 2013. Registered in Scotland SC325397.